Business Process Coordinator (TFT up to 12 months)
141 Weber Street, South, Waterloo ON, N2J 2A9
Schedule: Regular Day Shift.
Rate of Pay: $29.25 to $33.28 / hr
Reporting to: Director, Project Management & Process Improvement
Closing: June 4, 2018
- Advances an integrated, systems-based approach to business management
- Evaluates, develops, recommends and coordinates operational business processes in consultation with internal and external stakeholders, incorporating principles of quality management and performance measurement resulting in improved outcomes and efficiencies
- Coordinates development, implementation and evaluation of organizational standards for business processes, including the development of quality indicators to measure business process compliance and accountability
- Develops and recommends standards for organizational and supporting documentation including policies and procedures, forms, flowcharts, technical materials, correspondence, reports, presentations, etc.
- Creates and coordinates communications relating to business process (re) design
- Researches, analyzes and interprets regulations, legislation, literature and standards
- Analyzes business functionality and coordinates changes to the use of the client information system as they relate to business process
- Advances an organizational approach to policy and procedure and forms management using a standardized framework which encompasses incidental revision and scheduled review
- Serves as a resource to training, data quality and reporting
- Other duties as required
- Four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent. (e.g., English, Business, Communications, etc)
- Three to four years of relevant business and communications experience
- Insight, expert and corporate level understanding of the roles and strategies which require the use of machinery, equipment, administrative processes and professional intervention for the entire organization
- Extensive working knowledge of information systems and technology e.g. MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, MS Visio, MS Excel, web technology, HTML
- Communication and Facilitation skills to negotiate and relate with tact, diplomacy and courtesy to employees, management, service providers and external stakeholders
- Able to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats with employees, management, service providers and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with business process analysis, CQI tools and methodologies
- Efficient problem solving, analytical and judgment skills
- Knowledge of and expert facilitation skills in organizational change management relating to business process (re)design
WWLHIN strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com for assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, along with a detailed resume, outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements, quoting competition 18/C/23 before 4:30p.m. on June 4, 2018 to Human Resources (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be communicating only with those selected for an interview.
*** PLEASE NOTE*** Cover letters and resumes need to be submitted as a single file, acceptable files are: doc, docx, and pdf. Please include your first name, last name and job title in the file name when applying, example JohnSmith_Recruiter.
THE WATERLOO WELLINGTON LHIN IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY